TokenTraxx brought together some of the world’s best blockchain developers and a diverse range of renowned music professionals. The team’s mission resonated with numerous projects, agencies and companies in the forefront of both the music industry and Web3/crypto space – leading to strong partnerships and collaborations.
- Tim Gentry (Co-Founder / Chief Executive Officer) - Ex Global Revenue Director of The Guardian, resulting in digital growth to £300m a year in revenues.
- TommyD (Originator / Chief Creative Officer) - Award winning, multi-platinum music producer and DJ. Worked with Kanye West, JayZ, Beyonce, Kylie, Rita Ora and Frank Ocean. 60m units sold. Over 1BN streams.
- Miles Leonard (Co-founder / Founder Curator and Chair) - Ex Chairman Parlophone, Warner Music. Oversaw the careers of Coldplay, Kylie, Gorillaz, among many others.
- Paul Taylor (Originator / Chief Commercial Officer) - Technology entrepreneur with 20 years’ experience. Ex Guardian Media Group, Alyator digital Ventures, and several digital media platforms.
- Brian Elders (Co-founder / Chief Finance Officer) - Founder & CEO - Sors Digital Assets, Partner - Black Manta Capital, Ex-MD Amicorp, Ex GM AIB. Co-Founder: Fortuna Digital Custody, Co-Founder: Defactor, Co-Founder: Super Ultra Games.
- Jitin Jain (Director / Chief Technology Officer) - Wharton MBA. Experience building and managing global teams to deploy complex technology systems for Fortune 500 clients.
- Jason Lamont (Head of Music Strategy) - Former VP of Marketing at Warner Music Group, Web3 content, NFT campaign strategy & production expert for film, music & luxury fashion brands.
- Chris Ware (Chief Marketing Officer) - Marketing Lead and strategic visionary with experience including Apple launch in UK; Audi Global Media Lead; TikTok Europe Lead and Unilever lead across UKI and Europe.